Laura

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Pregnant

Hey! I, too, think this is a great idea! I really hope we can all keep in touch and stay up to date on eachother's lives.

For those of you that didn't know, my sister is having a baby in November! I realized that I hadn't told everyone yet. She has been feeling rather ill lately, but she is very excited too!

Now, you'll all need to make sure you always check this so you'll know when I'm going to have a baby too!

Enjoy the last few weeks of school!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:50 PM , Blogger Abby said...

    Laura! How can you do that to me (and everyone else)?!?! I read a heading "Pregnant" and only one thing comes to mind...be a little more careful on your blog headings!!! :)

     
  • At 10:36 AM , Blogger Rebekah said...

    LAURA!!!
    How could you! That was mean-my heart stopped beating for a few moments. Whew, I think I'm going to be ok.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home