My lonely apartment
Well, I've been spending day after day entertaining myself in my little apartment. It has been rather lonely and quiet, which was nice at first, but it is now getting annoying. I am still trying to find a teaching job. I have a few hopeful places that I am looking at. I have applied to around 50 schools, and now I am still waiting for an interview. I keep thinking every time the phone rings that it will be a school calling, but it hasn't been so far. Usually just tellemarketers :(
Anyway, for some unknown reason, I cannot check my hotmail email account at home on my computer. So, I have to check it at the library. As a result, I don't check my email very often anymore.
I am looking forward to seeing everyone at Chris' wedding! And the following weekend, Bob and I are going campus with his friends for Memorial Day weekend. It should be exciting!!!
Anyway, for some unknown reason, I cannot check my hotmail email account at home on my computer. So, I have to check it at the library. As a result, I don't check my email very often anymore.
I am looking forward to seeing everyone at Chris' wedding! And the following weekend, Bob and I are going campus with his friends for Memorial Day weekend. It should be exciting!!!

3 Comments:
At 10:25 AM ,
Rebekah said...
How was the interview?
At 8:10 PM ,
Maria said...
You need to post more! I miss you!
At 8:11 PM ,
Maria said...
But I know your internet is not exactly the fastest..so it is ok
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home