Laura

Monday, June 06, 2005

Oh job! Where for art thou?

Yes, I am still looking for a job. I had one interview about 2 weeks ago at Troy, and they said they would call to let me know either way whether it was good news or bad. However, I have still not heard from them! They must be slow, I guess. Or else I made such a great impression that they forgot about me.

I have not gotten down though, because I have another interview tomorrow (Tuesday) at Piqua. I am actually interviewing for a position at Bob's school in the 5th grade. So, I am hoping it goes really well. We'll see.

My internet connection is really poor, so I am hoping I can get this to work.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:58 AM , Blogger Abby said...

    I am so glad you found time in your busy-Sims-playing schedule to let us know how you are doing :)

     
  • At 5:26 PM , Blogger Maria said...

    Good luck with your interview!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home