Laura

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Boar Semen, Bangledesh, Peoria, Alan, and Starbucks

Wow! I really need to check my blog more often!!!

I've come to realize that my college friends are much more adventurous than my friends from home. I have really enjoyed this fact.

REBA - I am so estatic that you are going to Bangledesh!!! That is very cool! When will you be leaving?

CHRIS - How was the honeymoon? Also, Boar semen...hmm...my sister and her husband have hogs that get artificially inseminated sometimes. I wonder if you are contributing to their hogs now? Small World!

ABBY S - Glad things are going well in Peoria and that Derek got a job!!!

ABBY M - I enjoyed your company at the baseball game. And, Bob really likes Rob(b) too (I asked him).

MARIA - Glad you are enjoying Starbucks! Let me know how you enjoy Gatlinburg.

As for myself...I am still looking for a job. I have had several interviews, which have all been met with rejection thus far. However, I have one hope left. I had a second round interveiw on Friday, and I should hear whether I get the job on Monday or Tuesday. I am trying not to get my hopes up, which is really difficult. Other than job hunting, I have been attending all of the baseball games that Bob is coaching for the summer. Oh, right...Bob is coaching a summer baseball team. They aren't really good at all, but he enjoys it anyway. Abby M. was gracious enough to accompany me to a game! Also, have you ever tried to order pretty checks? Bob and I are hoping to move soon, but we are almost out of checks, so we need to order more. There are just so many options!!!

Anyway, we are taking Bob's brother, Tim, to a Red's baseball game today. So, maybe you'll all see me on TV or something!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:14 PM , Blogger Maria said...

    How nice of you to put my place of employment on the title of your blog! Anyways, I enjoyed my trip to Tennesee, see my new entry for further details. Good luck with the job search!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home