Laura

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Catholic Schools?

Hello all!

I am still looking for a job...all of my interviews ended in disappointment. After my last interview, the superintendent told me, "You have really done an exceptional job at this interview. It has been really great!" Then he also said, "It is going to be a tough decision." They ended up giving the job to someone else: a male with experience - 9 years of experience to be exact. They said that was the deciding factor since I was just out of college. Hmm...how can I get experience if no one hires me?

Okay, so I've applied to between 60 and 70 schools in Ohio and had 3 puny interviews. So today I started gathering contact information for Catholic schools and other private schools in the area. I have also briefly looked at jobs in Kentucky, because there seem to be more there. However, Bob already has a nice job here in Ohio...so quitting it would probably be pretty silly.

AHHH....the search continues!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:08 PM , Blogger Maria said...

    You and Bob can get jobs in Louisville and live by me!

     
  • At 7:42 PM , Blogger Abby said...

    Laura, good luck with the job search. Just keep in mind if it doesn't work out you can always become a stay at home mom. Then you would always have pics of a little one to put on your blog :)

     
  • At 8:16 PM , Blogger abby said...

    Awe Laura! I'm so sorry you didn't get the job in Versailles. You are awesome and I know that God has some sort of a beautiful plan in all of this rediculousness. Keep praying about it and he will provide. He always does!!!

     
  • At 8:42 PM , Blogger abby said...

    Laura, Are you up for a road trip to PA? I could pick you up on the way to Maria's!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home