Laura

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Moved

I've moved! And, we are caving in already and are going to be getting the internet. It gets set up August 8th, and I can't wait! We are pretty busy now with unpacking and redoing the house. In a week, we painted every room, recarpeted a room, built a wall for an office/bedroom (which was formerly a 2nd living room), and unpacked a lot of boxes! We have made tons of progress, but we still have more to do.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:36 PM , Blogger Jo said...

    wow, thats crazy you must of had loads of help... Trevor must be in a daze! can't wait to see photos

     
  • At 2:36 PM , Blogger abby said...

    lol - internet already?? You guys saved sex for 23 years, but you couldn't last a week without internet. That's hilarious! I'm glad you are all in your HOME now and I can't wait to visit!!

     
  • At 3:31 PM , Blogger Maria said...

    how exciting! I also find it funny that you caved in for the internet. But I am glad because now we can hear from you more often! I can't wait to see your house someday...

     
  • At 4:51 AM , Blogger Rebekah said...

    Yeah, how is Trevor does he still get sick sometimes? I bet he's getting bigger!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home