Laura

Friday, July 14, 2006

Moving


Our Apartment


Bob, Trevor, and I spent our last night in our apartment last night. We are officially signing for and getting our house on Saturday. We will be staying with his parents for a few days while we paint and do other small home improvements. Then, we'll be living in a real house that we own by the end of next week! It will be a really exciting week! I am just hoping that Trevor adjusts to the new house okay. Hopefully, he is too young for it to phase him. He just within the past 4 days *finally* started sleeping through the night without waking. Praise God! Now, Bob and I get to sleep through the night too!

I'm attaching pictures of our beautiful town that we are leaving...








Oh, and we are not going to have internet at our new house in an attempt to save money. So, I'm not sure how often I'll be able to blog. I'll try for once a week though. You'll all be getting a postcard soon with our new address and phone numbers.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:35 AM , Blogger Laura said...

    okay, so my pictures got out of order. The first picture is not my apartment! It was our church. Ha! ha!

     
  • At 8:11 AM , Blogger Abby said...

    Yeah, I was like wow....that's a pretty apartment!! LOL Good luck with moving!! I am so excited for you guys...although Derek and I have a beautiful, and wonderful house (and I hate to complain), but it's just not the same as owning your own...

     
  • At 3:20 PM , Blogger Maria said...

    ha ha, I was a little confused too! Well good luck with the move. How exciting! And I like your goal of blogging once a week -I still want to hear from you regularly! And see pictures of Trevor!

     
  • At 2:25 PM , Blogger Rebekah said...

    I wish I could have visited you, that town is pretty! And I commend your self-control in the internet/saving money area.

     
  • At 2:35 PM , Blogger abby said...

    So pretty - and I know where that is!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home