Neighbor News
At all of my recent staff meetings at school, I met many wonderful and interesting people. One person, ironically, turns out to be good friends with my next door neighbor (whom I've never seen)! We found this out because the guy that works at my school mailed me information about a school function and realized that I lived in the same set of apartment buildings as his friend.
So he said, "You live in 'ZZZZZ' town, don't you?"
I replied, "Yes, I do."
He said, "On 'AAAAAAA' street?"
Then taken aback I asked, "Yes, but how do you know these things about me?"
He then proceeded to inform me that he recently mailed me information and his friend also lives on this street in an apartment and she teaches in my town.
Then I said, "My next door neighbor teaches. She has a school parking tag in her car, but I've never seen her."
He asked, "A white car?"
I replied, "YES!"
We were both then in awe of this strange connection and how we came to know of it.
So he said, "You live in 'ZZZZZ' town, don't you?"
I replied, "Yes, I do."
He said, "On 'AAAAAAA' street?"
Then taken aback I asked, "Yes, but how do you know these things about me?"
He then proceeded to inform me that he recently mailed me information and his friend also lives on this street in an apartment and she teaches in my town.
Then I said, "My next door neighbor teaches. She has a school parking tag in her car, but I've never seen her."
He asked, "A white car?"
I replied, "YES!"
We were both then in awe of this strange connection and how we came to know of it.

5 Comments:
At 4:49 PM ,
Laura said...
Random letters have been used to stand for my town and street name since I'd rather not reveal such information online.
At 8:50 AM ,
Maria said...
lol, I was wondering what was up with the random letters!
At 3:12 AM ,
Rebekah said...
You are so cautious with your personal information! It is such a small world -even in a country with as many people as Bangladesh. I started talking to some random boys in the park on tuesday, and I have seen them four times since. The most recent time is at the very internet cafe that I am sitting in now!
At 8:35 AM ,
Unknown said...
HAHA! I thought you meant he was tlaking with a strange accent when he asked if you lived in "Z" town. lol!
At 5:19 PM ,
Abby said...
Has school started yet???? How's it going??
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home