Laura

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Camping/Cedar Point

Well, after moving in to our new apartment, we are leaving for a camping trip. We'll be camping near Cedar Point with Bob's family. I'll let you all know how it goes....I am not used to being around so many people for long periods of time! It should be very fun though!!!

P.S. My anniversary is in 1/2 a month. What should I get Bob?

5 Comments:

  • At 4:53 PM , Blogger Rebekah said...

    Yeah! Vacations are so fun!

     
  • At 5:45 PM , Blogger Abby said...

    1 year with you should be gift enough :)

     
  • At 11:26 PM , Blogger abby said...

    Have fun on vacation!! I have an idea...you could give Bob his first child! LOL

     
  • At 3:25 PM , Blogger Abby said...

    HAHA I like that idea!!

     
  • At 4:56 PM , Blogger Abby said...

    Just think about it...you don't have to pay for it for 9 months. It's kind of like lay-away!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home