I have a job!!!
Hey all!
Things are pretty crazy right now. I just recently got a teaching job in Ohio. It is actually only 10 minutes from Bob's school. So, we are moving REALLY soon. Once we get internet hooked up at the new apartment, I'll give you an update.
P.S. Maria - I saw War of the Worlds also, but I didn't really like it :(
Things are pretty crazy right now. I just recently got a teaching job in Ohio. It is actually only 10 minutes from Bob's school. So, we are moving REALLY soon. Once we get internet hooked up at the new apartment, I'll give you an update.
P.S. Maria - I saw War of the Worlds also, but I didn't really like it :(

4 Comments:
At 1:55 PM ,
Abby said...
Congratulations!!!!!!!
Keep us updated!
At 5:11 PM ,
Suzanna said...
Laura - Maria told me to look all you guys up on this blogspot thingy! It's been so long!! Congrats on your job - I just got one two weeks ago - in SEATTLE!! I'm moving there in a few weeks. I'm so excited as I'm sure you are too. It's been great to hear about you through Maria - it's been sad that I haven't kept in touch with all you guys, but I'm so glad to hear things are going well for you!!
At 8:06 PM ,
Maria said...
Congratulations! I just love how everything always works out. Sorry you didn't like War of the Worlds and see you soon!
At 5:23 AM ,
Rebekah said...
Yeah! I knew you would find one of those hard to get Ohio-teaching jobs!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home