Why didn't my mother name me Helen?
Okay, I officially live in a new place now! It is really great! Bob and I moved over the weekend and just finished cleaning out our old apartment completely today. WHAT A JOB!!! Anyway, we have a nice, cute new place to live now that is near both of our jobs. Wow! I am amazed that things are falling into place so well.
I went to a podiatrist today. I have been having pain in the arches of my feet and my feet have been cramping. So now, I have my feet wrapped with cool stuff that is staying on for a week. Then I am going back to be fitted for personalized arch supports that I can wear in any shoe. They cost $390! Fortunately, our insurance will pay it in full!!! I also got really big braces I am supposed to wear for an hour each day to stretch my muscles in my feet so that they can learn to relax more easily. I had x-rays done, and it showed my feet are turned funny, which makes me walk funny, which is flattening my arches and causing the pain. I felt a little silly since I was the only person under 40 in the waiting room, but I am starting to get a bunyon (?), so I guess it needs fixed! Aren't you so glad to know all of this?
I went to a podiatrist today. I have been having pain in the arches of my feet and my feet have been cramping. So now, I have my feet wrapped with cool stuff that is staying on for a week. Then I am going back to be fitted for personalized arch supports that I can wear in any shoe. They cost $390! Fortunately, our insurance will pay it in full!!! I also got really big braces I am supposed to wear for an hour each day to stretch my muscles in my feet so that they can learn to relax more easily. I had x-rays done, and it showed my feet are turned funny, which makes me walk funny, which is flattening my arches and causing the pain. I felt a little silly since I was the only person under 40 in the waiting room, but I am starting to get a bunyon (?), so I guess it needs fixed! Aren't you so glad to know all of this?

6 Comments:
At 6:53 AM ,
Maria said...
Glad to hear the move went well. I just love how everything always works out. Thanks for the medical update - my friend's husband has to wear personalized arch supports too. So you aren't the only one under 40. Unfortunately, their insurance does not pay for his, so consider yourself lucky!
At 8:24 AM ,
abby said...
Told you so!
Love,
God
Ephesians 1:11-12
In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will, in order that we, who were the first to hope in Christ, might be for the praise of his glory.
At 8:25 AM ,
abby said...
I hope the podiatrist thing goes well for you!! My grandpa really likes going to his!! lol ;)
At 8:35 AM ,
abby said...
HaHa! Helen of Troy. (It took me a minute.) lol
At 8:55 PM ,
Rebekah said...
Well, you could always name your first daughter Helen. And your second...and third....
At 8:55 PM ,
Rebekah said...
Well, you could always name your first daughter Helen. And your second...and third....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home