Laura

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Comments?

Okay, so I just found out TODAY that you can leave and receive comments on these blogs! To those of you who have left me comments, forgive me because I have never read them. And, I've never left any of you comments because I never knew I could. This new realization has opened up a whole new world of blogging for me!!!

6 Comments:

  • At 2:11 PM , Blogger Abby said...

    Congratulations! You'll have to go back and catch up on all the things you've missed :)

     
  • At 2:51 PM , Blogger Maria said...

    Wow, that's hilarious. Comments are the best part! You should go back and read all the ones you missed.

     
  • At 7:13 PM , Blogger Abby said...

    Do you know the 2nd "Chris' Blog" link on your blog goes to Reba's Bangladesh Blog?

     
  • At 9:25 AM , Blogger Rebekah said...

    Can you believe it?

     
  • At 12:15 PM , Blogger Suzanna said...

    I understand...I'm still trying to figure this all out myself!!

     
  • At 8:05 PM , Blogger abby said...

    You crack me up!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home