So, I'm a teacher now...
It is the 2nd week of school, which is our first full 5-day week. Things are off to a good start. Seventh and Eighth graders are actually quite fun! (What a relief). The students at my school are generally very nice and pretty well behaved. There are, of course, random disruptive students, but it seems to be fairly mild. I'll post more soon. I need to get to bed. It is past my 9:30/10:00 bed time :)

3 Comments:
At 8:07 PM ,
Abby said...
I'm glad to hear everything is going well for you!!!
At 9:43 PM ,
abby said...
Yeah! I'm so glad that you found a job so close!! I'm sure you are awesome! Did you make anyone cry yet? lol
At 8:21 AM ,
Maria said...
Congreatulations Mrs. Heitkamp! I am glad your kids are well behaved.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home