Laura

Monday, February 27, 2006

Lots of Preparation




Who knew preparing for a baby could be so fun? Well, it also takes a lot of time and work (and money). We recently bought a crib and changing table, which Bob really enjoyed putting together. I also have some baby clothes washed and ready to be worn. Our home is starting to look like a baby is coming soon!

7 Comments:

  • At 5:07 PM , Blogger Maria said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 5:07 PM , Blogger Maria said...

    I am so excited for you!!

     
  • At 1:20 AM , Blogger Jo said...

    ooo its so excited, are you nervous as to what to expect?

     
  • At 6:17 PM , Blogger Abby said...

    A baby IS coming soon!!!
    I'm excited, so I'm sure you are REALLY excited!!!

     
  • At 4:36 AM , Blogger Rebekah said...

    I can't see your belly, but I can see the excitement!

     
  • At 10:21 PM , Blogger abby said...

    How did the praxis go? P.S. I'm excited too!!

     
  • At 6:07 AM , Blogger Laura said...

    Praxis went well. I will post an update.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home