6 1/2 months pregnant

I'm about 6 1/2 months pregnant now. I'm right around 28 weeks along, and a pregnancy usually lasts 40 weeks. So, I have now started my 3rd trimester.
It is so hard to believe that it won't be much longer until the baby is actually born. Bob and I have rearranged our rooms upstairs to make room for the baby. We now actually have room for a crib, changing table, and other baby accessories. Okay, so there isn't tons of room, but we will get by with it for a couple months until we move again this summer.
I am still feeling great, which has really been a blessing. My only measely complaint is that I am more tired than before and my legs hurt a little at times since I stand so much during the day. Also, the baby has discovered how to kick me in the ribs, which has become one of his favorite pastimes :) The baby is quite active now, and it has become almost normal to feel something moving around inside of me. The next few months will be quite an exciting time.

5 Comments:
At 4:54 PM ,
Abby said...
Laura,
You look beautiful! I can't wait to meet the baby :)
At 7:34 PM ,
Maria said...
I am so excited for you! This picture makes me happy. You look great!
At 12:11 AM ,
Jo said...
wow! such an exciting time, it makes it so real when you get big! I hope i get to meet the baby sometime!
At 1:27 PM ,
abby said...
Wow! Can you even remember back to those days when we debated, "Do you think my BMI is too low to have a baby?" I think you answered that one!! I can't believe how cute you look!!
At 3:06 PM ,
Laura said...
Yeah, so my BMI is definately fine :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home