Laura

Saturday, December 10, 2005

It's a boy!

Okay, so we are really impatient people. Bob and I decided to find out the gender of our baby at my ultra sound appointment on Wednesday, and it is a boy! We are very excited. Boys can be really fun, and there are a lot of cute "boy things" in stores. Although we are aware that mistakes can be made when trying to determine the gender of a baby while still in the womb, we are pretty much 100% sure it is really a boy. Our baby was showing off his malehood quite well, and the nurse doing the ultra sound printed a picture to prove his gender :) I would post it, but I would rather not start humiliating my child at such a young age. (There will be plenty of time for humiliation when he begins dating). We got a few other pictures from the scan too, but none of them are very clear.

It was really just a great experience to see our baby moving around on the screen. He moves quite often, which I can feel very well now. We could see his little fingers moving, which was very cute. We could also clearly see his nose, lips, and ears. It was actually quite amazing! The nurse also pointed out specific arteries and parts of the brain that we could see, but we didn't really know what we were looking at.

The baby weighs between 1-2 pounds currently, and his development is right on schedule. We still have no names really picked out for boys, so we have a lot of thinking to do.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:03 AM , Blogger Maria said...

    Congratulations! How exciting!!!

     
  • At 9:35 AM , Blogger Abby said...

    I'm so glad you found out! I don't think I could have waited either :) Congratulations!

     
  • At 8:03 AM , Blogger Jo said...

    boys are the cutest babies!

     
  • At 6:20 AM , Blogger abby said...

    A boy? Yeah!! You should name him Robb (with 2 B's of course!)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home