1/4 of the way done!
The first nine-week grading period has come and gone at school, and I am now 1/4 of the way done with my first year of teaching. It is really hard to believe, because it is going so fast! The Spanish teacher next door to me (who is older than my mom) said that she feels the same way about her past 30-something years.
The reason I haven't had a new blog entry for a long time is because I wrote a REALLY long entry, attached a picture, and tried to post it. Then, it did not post and I lost it. I'm not sure what I all wrote about because I don't have much to write about now, but I am keeping this short in case it does not work again. I'll try to post my picture in a separate blog.
The reason I haven't had a new blog entry for a long time is because I wrote a REALLY long entry, attached a picture, and tried to post it. Then, it did not post and I lost it. I'm not sure what I all wrote about because I don't have much to write about now, but I am keeping this short in case it does not work again. I'll try to post my picture in a separate blog.

1 Comments:
At 7:30 PM ,
Maria said...
congrats!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home