Laura

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

School Pictures


Hello everyone! My school just got their school pictures back today, and I received a complimentary package of pictures since I am a teacher there. So, I posted it here for your viewing pleasure!

Things are going well at school. There is really not much news to write about. My students are still pretty fun. However, I can tell they are starting to feel more comfortable because they are slightly less well behaved than what they were several weeks ago. My first set of grades got sent home to the parents this week (mid-term reports). I am hoping not to get angry phone calls from parents, but most students did well, so it should not be a problem. The 7th grade is currently writing short stories and getting ready to read the novel Hatchet. The 8th grade is reading a short story in their textbook called "The Landlady." It is quite good, and I suggest it for enjoyable reading if you can find it somewhere.

Things are going well at home also. Well, several rooms of our apartment never seem to be under control as far as organization, but it is a happy clutteredness. The room we call the "office" upstairs is a particular problem area since it is also our storage room. Then, I am wondering what it will look like when it becomes the baby room in April as well. Hmm...we may have to come up with a better layout for that room sometime.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:00 PM , Blogger Maria said...

    Nice picture! But not as cool as mine with Mark The Apprentice!!!

     
  • At 3:50 AM , Blogger Rebekah said...

    Beautiful picture, I can tell that you're pregnant - you look so happy.

     
  • At 10:09 AM , Blogger abby said...

    Cute picture Mrs. Heitkamp!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home