posted by Laura @ 2:40 PM
At 5:16 PM , Maria said...
I was wondering the same thing!
At 5:57 PM , Abby said...
She could almost have a baby by now, we wouldn't even know!!
Blogs are only helpful when people actually post on them :)
At 3:32 PM , Laura said...
Very true....hmmm....Perhaps I will call or send an email. I will update you with any news!
At 3:44 PM , Laura said...
"SHE'S ALIVE!!!" And, she blogged!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
At 5:16 PM ,
Maria said...
I was wondering the same thing!
At 5:57 PM ,
Abby said...
She could almost have a baby by now, we wouldn't even know!!
At 5:57 PM ,
Abby said...
Blogs are only helpful when people actually post on them :)
At 3:32 PM ,
Laura said...
Very true....hmmm....
Perhaps I will call or send an email. I will update you with any news!
At 3:44 PM ,
Laura said...
"SHE'S ALIVE!!!" And, she blogged!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home