Fall Fair
Friday is going to be pretty crazy. I am the advisor for the 7th and 8th grade. This means that I help the classes raise money for their class accounts. Well, each year my school has a Fall Fair with different booths and farm animals around for people to come and look at. The booths have either games or things for sale.
I am hosting 2 booths. One is for 7th and one for 8th grade. The 7th grade is having a raffle to raise money. We'll be raffling off donated items from local businesses (like resturant gift certificates or decorative items from Hallmark). The 8th grade will be selling bookbags (that are left over from a sale they did last year) and candy, which I still need to purchase.
Really, I have no idea what this fair is going to be like. I've heard it is really busy and chaotic though. I am just hoping I will be prepared and have plenty of student volunteers, things to sell or raffle, and enough change to give people when they make a purchase. It is going to be an eventful night!
I am hosting 2 booths. One is for 7th and one for 8th grade. The 7th grade is having a raffle to raise money. We'll be raffling off donated items from local businesses (like resturant gift certificates or decorative items from Hallmark). The 8th grade will be selling bookbags (that are left over from a sale they did last year) and candy, which I still need to purchase.
Really, I have no idea what this fair is going to be like. I've heard it is really busy and chaotic though. I am just hoping I will be prepared and have plenty of student volunteers, things to sell or raffle, and enough change to give people when they make a purchase. It is going to be an eventful night!

2 Comments:
At 4:24 PM ,
Abby said...
Farm animals?
At 3:08 PM ,
Laura said...
Of course! Aren't small towns great!?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home