For any of you who watched Sam Shepard's video "Reign of Chaos" at Bluffton last year, think back to the way Daryl Nester described his desk. I just realized today that my desk at school has become eerily similar to his.
Although I haven't seen the movie, I understand what you're talking about!! At the moment since my file cabinents are still pretty empty I just keep throwing stuff in there so hopefully no one else notices how crazy my desk is getting at school!!
6 Comments:
At 4:03 PM ,
Abby said...
Laura,
You get the award for the most random blog entry ever!
At 9:23 PM ,
Suzanna said...
Although I haven't seen the movie, I understand what you're talking about!! At the moment since my file cabinents are still pretty empty I just keep throwing stuff in there so hopefully no one else notices how crazy my desk is getting at school!!
At 2:13 PM ,
Maria said...
Daryl Nester had the dirtiest house!! Remember Abby?? Don't become dirty like him!
I never saw the movie though.
At 7:10 PM ,
abby said...
you never saw the movie!!!???? I wish I had it here so I could bring it to Pekin.
At 3:00 PM ,
Abby said...
Ooh yuck! Nester's house...don't remind me. I promise when you come to Pekin, my house will NOT look like that!
At 10:00 AM ,
Laura said...
I have the movie! I will bring it to Pekin next weekend for anyone that wants to see it! It is great!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home