4 Months Pregnant

As Rebekah has suggested, I am taking a picture of myself during pregnancy each month, and I've decided to share them with you!
I am supposed to be able to feel the baby move slightly sometime around now (Week 18). I am waiting in anticipation, because I think that will be really exciting. My mom said it is hard to tell at first if you really feel the baby moving or if you are just imagining it. And, right now, I've been so excited about feeling him/her move! I might have started feeling it just a little bit this weekend, but I'm not sure. It could just be my constant thinking about it that makes me think I feel things.
However, the pregnancy is starting to seem more "real" now since my stomach continues to expand. I now cannot fit into any of my regular pants, and I have begun the voyage of wearing maternity clothes full time. I just bought more clothes this weekend at a store in the mall called "Motherhood." This store is my favorite, because few other stores sell a very large selection of maternity clothes. And those stores that do sell them usually have very unfashionalbe and frumpy looking items to choose from. "Motherhood" is stylish and affordable! I definately recommend it to any future mothers out there :)

7 Comments:
At 6:29 PM ,
Abby said...
Wow, Laura. You're 4 months pregnant and your belly is starting to look like mine. This is sad, but true! Anyways, good luck with feeling the baby, that will be super exciting, I'm sure! And continue to take advantage of Bob being your personal waiter, I'm sure that's nice too :)
At 8:40 PM ,
Maria said...
Nice picture! I must admit you actually look pregnant (a little bit at least) Have your students figured it out yet?
At 9:20 PM ,
abby said...
lol! I must have scrolled up and down 10 times trying to compare to see if you grew or shrunk since the last month's picture! I determined that it is impossible to tell because you are wearing different clothes and facing the other direction. lol!
At 2:49 PM ,
Laura said...
Abby Mo - That's true. I probably should take these pictures in the same outfit each month.
Maria - My students have discovered my pregnancy! I have started wearing maternity clothes on a pretty regular basis, and one day a girl said, "That shirt makes you look pregnant!" All of the students stopped and stared at her in horror before I explained that she was right! Several of them had been guessing that I might have been earlier though. I ended up telling all of my other classes that didn't know yet. They all want to help choose a name!
At 12:43 AM ,
Jo said...
i think your belly is still smaller than mine! i reckon one day your just going wake up and have a huuuuge bump! I agree with abby i think from now on you should wear the same outfit! Do you have another scan? over here we have two one at the start and one at 20 wks... will you find out the sex?
At 1:19 AM ,
Rebekah said...
I'm glad you read my comments now. Enjoy the baby inside you - I've been helping Rebecca with Hannah (1.5 months). Rebecca has a full time job feeding Hannah - once she finishes she only has an hour until it is time again!
At 1:36 PM ,
Laura said...
Jo - My second ultra sound will be December 7th. And, we have decided not to find out if the baby is a boy or girl in advance. We're planning on enjoying the suprise when he or she is born!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home