Martin Luther King/Baby Shower?
My mom is trying to find a time to have a baby shower for me. You will all be invited, but I don't know if any of you plan to come since you all live further away (which I understand). However, if you would be interested in coming, do you all have time off during Martin Luther King weekend? That weekend is an option, but we would have to be watchful of the weather. Another option might be Saturday, February 18th.

5 Comments:
At 8:42 AM ,
Maria said...
I know I will get MLK Day off so I will have a three day weekend. So I would definitely go to your baby shower! (it's really not that far for me). I'm sure I could manage Feb. 18th as well.
At 2:41 PM ,
Abby said...
I don't get MLK day off, but that's ok. I don't think one would be any better or any worse. I can't gauruntee I'll be at either, but I will definately try!
At 9:36 PM ,
abby said...
I'd drive home for your baby shower! I do get MLK Jr. Day off, but either weekend works for me!
At 9:36 PM ,
abby said...
I hope Chris can come - I miss her!
At 5:22 PM ,
Laura said...
I hope she can too! I miss her a lot :(
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home