Lucas James is born!
Jessica, my sister-in-law, had her baby today! She had a boy that her and my brother named Lucas James. I think they plan to call him Luke. He was born sometime in the afternoon. He weighs 7 lbs and 11 1/2 ounces, and he and Jessica are both doing very well. He is about 10 days early, which took everyone a little by surprise. However, Jessica is happy to not be pregnant anymore! And, Matt and Jessica's other son (Eric) will have a new brother to torment (errr... play with)!

6 Comments:
At 7:30 PM ,
abby said...
OK, it's officially YOUR TURN!
At 4:30 AM ,
Abby said...
I agree!
At 5:28 AM ,
Laura said...
I know! I feel like I'm the cheese now, standing alone!
At 8:12 AM ,
Maria said...
I think it's crazy how everyone in your family is having babies at the same time. I don't think that will ever happen to me :)
At 12:29 AM ,
Rebekah said...
All your kids will be the same age and grow up together. That will be really fun for them.
At 9:34 PM ,
abby said...
Maria - I HOPE Denise doesn't get pregnant when you do...not that you are getting pregnant any time soon or anything, but she is just too young!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home