February 18th
Invitations will come later, but my baby shower is most likely going to be in the afternoon on Saturday, February 18, 2006.
After looking into things further, I realized that MLK day is my parent's anniversary. So, the 18th is the better option. I know you might not all be able to come (considering you all live several hours away), but I wanted to let you know in advance in case you could!
**1 more day of school until Christmas break!
After looking into things further, I realized that MLK day is my parent's anniversary. So, the 18th is the better option. I know you might not all be able to come (considering you all live several hours away), but I wanted to let you know in advance in case you could!
**1 more day of school until Christmas break!

5 Comments:
At 5:50 PM ,
Laura said...
REBA - I talked about you in school today! You were actually part of my lesson plan. I had the students reading articles about different religious celebrations around the world that take place close to this time of year. Then they had to compare and contrast one of them with the typical American Christmas. When we discussed Ramadan, I shared some of your stories with the kids. They really enjoyed hearing a personal story, and I enjoyed talking about "Rebekah, my friend from college who is living in Bangladesh doing volunteer work."
At 10:23 PM ,
Suzanna said...
Wish I could be there for the shower...how exciting! I'll be thinking of you. Oh, and the coach/boyfriend's name is Erin (yes, it's spelled with an E even though he's a guy - it's Irish :)!!)
At 7:06 PM ,
Abby said...
Laura, I have no idea if I'll be there or not, but I hope I am!
At 8:07 PM ,
abby said...
Laura - Me too! Suzanna - Irish guys are hot!
At 8:54 PM ,
Maria said...
I hope I can be there too! I am pretty sure I can manage :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home