No surgery needed :)




We returned to the pediatric optomatrist today, and it was confirmed that Trevor can see out of his eye that has the cataract. So, he does not need surgery at this time. We just have to patch his "good eye" for 2 hours a day to help strengthen his "bad eye" and to see if his behavior changes at all. The bad thing is that a cataract can grow in size, so it might eventually block his vision and cause a need for surgery. However, it might not ever get worse! That is what we are hoping for.
I was able to post the pictures this time. The one with the larger group of people is from Trevor's baptism. It is Trevor, Bob and I with Trevor's godparents - my sister and Bob's brother.
I'll try to post pictures of our house later.

5 Comments:
At 1:52 PM ,
Abby said...
Ooh I'm so glad you posted pictures...Trevor is getting so big! And yeah for no surgery!
At 2:03 PM ,
Jo said...
I'm so happy for you it must be a sigh of relief, i'll keep u all in my thoughts as he grows. Talking of growing i can't believe how big he is I bet he is so much fun learning so much, my nephew had one of those chair thingys apart from his bottom got to big and he would get stuck haha
At 8:10 PM ,
Maria said...
I am so happy to hear that! What great news!! Can't wait to see pictures of your house!
At 4:30 AM ,
Rebekah said...
Your pictures make me want to have kids! Trevor is so lucky to live in a place where he can have these kinds of tests done.
At 5:05 PM ,
abby said...
I'm so glad he doesn't need surgery and that he can see! what a blessing we all take for granted! He is getting so big - and so cute!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home