Laura

Monday, September 18, 2006

Yikes!



Well, my long hair always got frizzy and really big and gross in humid and wet weather, and we've had humid/wet weather for about 3 weeks now. Plus, I am working in an unairconditioned school. So, I've been having a lot of bad hair days. Anyway, I took the plunge. This is the shortest my hair has been since I was 2. I'm still trying to decide what I think of it. I'll let you know when I decide.

6 Comments:

  • At 4:33 PM , Blogger Abby said...

    I really like it!!! I'm sure you will too once you get used to it!

     
  • At 1:52 AM , Blogger Rebekah said...

    You look very sophisticated, something I've haven't been for years.

     
  • At 3:16 PM , Blogger Maria said...

    I love it!! I know it is hard to get used to a big change, but believe me when I say it looks great! You look so grown up :)

     
  • At 5:15 PM , Blogger Laura said...

    That's funny. One woman I work with told me, "Oh wow! You look so much younger!"

    I was wondering one of two things:
    1. Either I now look like I am 15. (Which, by the way, was NOT the look I was hoping for).
    2. Or...I looked like I was 30 before.

    Hmm...

     
  • At 11:24 AM , Blogger Maria said...

    that's odd...i have always thought longer hair makes you look younger, I don't know why.

     
  • At 10:16 AM , Blogger abby said...

    It's cute!! I think it makes you look older, but not too old of course!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home