Trevor now healthy! Laura now sick!
Now that Trevor is over his bronchitis, I have it!
I went to the doctor on Oct. 11th and received an antibiotic for a sore throat. I've had a persistant cough since then, and it has not gotten better. I also had a fever yesterday and felt awful. I went back to the doctor today, and now I have bronchitis. I am on cough medicine and two antibiotics :(
I went to the doctor on Oct. 11th and received an antibiotic for a sore throat. I've had a persistant cough since then, and it has not gotten better. I also had a fever yesterday and felt awful. I went back to the doctor today, and now I have bronchitis. I am on cough medicine and two antibiotics :(

2 Comments:
At 9:05 PM ,
Maria said...
aawwww..hope you feel better soon!
At 11:39 PM ,
Rebekah said...
At least you didn't have to go to the hospital.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home