Laura

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Tests




I am taking three online/correspondence classes currently so that I can be highly qualified for my teaching position, and I am trying to get done with them before Christmas so I can actually relax over break.
I am taking two state history courses and politics. Well, I have 3 test total for Politics. I have already taken one, and I need to take 2 more tests before Christmas. For my state history courses, I mailed in my request for the first test, and they sent me something saying they mailed the test for me to take it on the 7th. It has now been over a week, and I still haven't gotten it. So, I am waiting. I have 2 tests to take for these classes before Christmas.
Then, I also need to take another Praxis test to add this new part to my teaching license. So, this weekend, my mom and I are traveling back to college so I can take this test.
I just feel very "testy" right now. My Praxis test is a 2 hour test. Then I have two politics tests to take that are both 2 hours. And I have two state history tests to take that are both 3 hour tests. I must say, I don't think God intended people to go to college AND work full time.
I apologize for complaining. I'm done. I'll attach a picture of my two favorite men to brighten up this post.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:19 PM , Blogger Abby said...

    Awww, thanks for the pictures...it makes me want a baby...not quite yet though! Also, I kind of understand what you're going through with the college and full time job. I am not doing it, but Derek is so I get to see how stressed he is. Good luck, but I know you can do it!

     
  • At 12:29 AM , Blogger Rebekah said...

    job, university, and you forgot one small thing - BABY! how do you do it? (I can barely do one) When you get all those tests done, you should take a vacation.

     
  • At 4:48 PM , Blogger Maria said...

    that is the most adorable picture or bob and trevor (with bob playing video games) I love it! And I second Rebekah, with all you have going on, you also have a baby! I go to school full time and work part time, but I don't have any other commitments, so I can manage. Good luck and I hope you do get to relax over the holidays.

     
  • At 12:51 PM , Blogger abby said...

    Good luck!! Your boys look happy. That really does suck about your tests though - especially with Ohio History when you are from Indiana. lol!! I understand though - I have appoximatly 15 exams in the next 2 1/2 weeks - not that anyone is counting though!

     
  • At 2:00 PM , Blogger Suzanna said...

    I hope all the tests are over by now and all went well! I'm thinking of going back to grad school, but am not looking forward to all that work that goes with it. Good luck with it all!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home