posted by Laura @ 3:47 PM
At 3:55 PM , Laura said...
Okay, so the pictures are really of Trevor. I just couldn't help posting more pictures of him!
At 6:15 PM , Abby said...
I know you probably hear this all of the time...but he is SO CUTE!
At 7:42 PM , abby said...
I agree! Almost as cute as my nephew. Just kidding - I think they are tied right now. I'll post a pic at Christmas.
At 4:29 PM , Maria said...
I love the pictures! And your hair looks cute.
At 5:44 PM , Laura said...
Maria - For the record, I still despise my hair completely...but thank you.
At 5:09 AM , Rebekah said...
Laura, you look gorgeous - I'm jealous! Your son, besides being cute, looks like his father.
At 7:16 PM , Suzanna said...
Yes, you both look very cute! I also have to be jealous of the tree! It looks great...we dont' have a tree this year with all the moving/wedding stuff going on and I'm quite sad about it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
7 Comments:
At 3:55 PM ,
Laura said...
Okay, so the pictures are really of Trevor. I just couldn't help posting more pictures of him!
At 6:15 PM ,
Abby said...
I know you probably hear this all of the time...but he is SO CUTE!
At 7:42 PM ,
abby said...
I agree! Almost as cute as my nephew. Just kidding - I think they are tied right now. I'll post a pic at Christmas.
At 4:29 PM ,
Maria said...
I love the pictures! And your hair looks cute.
At 5:44 PM ,
Laura said...
Maria - For the record, I still despise my hair completely...but thank you.
At 5:09 AM ,
Rebekah said...
Laura, you look gorgeous - I'm jealous! Your son, besides being cute, looks like his father.
At 7:16 PM ,
Suzanna said...
Yes, you both look very cute! I also have to be jealous of the tree! It looks great...we dont' have a tree this year with all the moving/wedding stuff going on and I'm quite sad about it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home