Strep Throat and Cancer
Trevor is just getting over strep throat right now. The first antibiotic they gave him didn't work. It actually allowed the strep throat to get a lot worse. He was in a lot of pain from it, which was also causing him not to want to eat. He had to end up getting a shot, which hopefully cures him. However, his illness seems so insignificant compared to my cousin and grandma.
My one cousin, who was diagnosed with cancer when he was 4 years old is battling with it again. He has been cancer free since he was 6 years old, and he is now 16. So, they thought it would pretty much be gone forever. However, they just discovered that he now has bone cancer.
In addition, my grandma is having some tests for cancer, and it doesn't look very hopeful at this point.
Please keep my cousin and grandma in your prayers!
My one cousin, who was diagnosed with cancer when he was 4 years old is battling with it again. He has been cancer free since he was 6 years old, and he is now 16. So, they thought it would pretty much be gone forever. However, they just discovered that he now has bone cancer.
In addition, my grandma is having some tests for cancer, and it doesn't look very hopeful at this point.
Please keep my cousin and grandma in your prayers!

3 Comments:
At 5:34 PM ,
Abby said...
Your family will definately be in our prayers.
At 7:59 PM ,
Maria said...
I'm sorry to hear that. I'll keep your family in my prayers.
And how many times do I have to say this, but..poor little Trevor!
At 8:01 PM ,
Suzanna said...
I hope Trevor is feeling better by now!
I will also keep your family in my prayers and hope all goes well!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home