Happy Birthday!

Trevor turned 1 year old on April 1st! It is hard to believe that it has been that long since his birth, but at the same time, it seems like he has just always been part of our family. His glasses also arrived in time for his birthday. They are the flexible kind with polycarbonate lenses, which are supposed to be the toughest kind. However, he already has the one lens scratched from chewing on them. He doesn't do too bad with them, but he sometimes just wants to continuously take them off and throw them. It doesn't help that we have to patch his right eye for 4-6 hours daily. That is the time he really hates.
We had a big birthday party scheduled for Trevor, but he ended up vomiting that morning. We found out later that he had rotavirus, which means he vomitted and had diarehha for about 10 days. It was really exhausting, but he is better now.
Everything else is good. Bob is coaching the JV baseball team in town, which he really enjoys. I am hoping for some nice weather so that Trevor and I can go to some games. I just had parent-teacher conferences at school this week. Those went well, but I still feel a little odd being so young and telling parents that are significantly older than me what their child needs to do. But...that's part of my job. It isn't as bad as last year when I had some parents that were old enough to be my parents!
We have a lot of Easter parties to go to in the next few days, which should be fun. I hope everyone else has a great Easter too!

2 Comments:
At 9:45 AM ,
Abby said...
Just when I thought Trevor couldn't possibly get any cuter, you put a pair of glasses on him and prove me wrong!
At 1:23 PM ,
Maria said...
Trevor does looks adorable in these glasses! Glad he kept them on long enough for a picture!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home