Almost Summer
My summer break starts in 3.5 weeks! I am pretty excited about that. Bob and I have been busy working on the exterior landscaping around our house. We pulled out the 9 enormous bushes that were previously hiding the front of our house, and we are still working on pulling out the overgrown and uncontrolled ivy that has been taking over the house landscaping for at least the past 25 years. The stuff is everywhere around our house, and some has even grown up our house too. After it is all out, then we will have some serious landscaping work to finish. I think that will be a fun summer project.
Additionally, the tiles around our shower have just all decided to start coming loose and falling off. So, we are working on redoing our shower.
Additionally, the tiles around our shower have just all decided to start coming loose and falling off. So, we are working on redoing our shower.

3 Comments:
At 2:11 PM ,
Abby said...
Laura, don't you hate remodeling/renovations, etc. We're working on our house which was in terrible shape. Today we took down about 4 20 year old layers of wallpaper, it was a pain, and a huge mess, and we're still not done. Good luck with all of your renovations, landscaping, etc. I haven't even worked on the outside at all because the condition of the inside is much worse! Ooh the joys of a house!
At 2:18 PM ,
Maria said...
glad I don't have to deal with all that yet!!
At 12:05 PM ,
Unknown said...
You two sound so old! I love gardening. AND I can't wait to get married and have a house ...and a cat. It's coming folks, it's coming!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home