Laura

Monday, April 03, 2006

Announcing the birth of Trevor Joseph...








For those who have not yet heard, Bob and I had our baby Saturday morning, April 1st. We went to the hospital at 1:30 in the morning Saturday, and he was born at 10:46 am. He weighs 8 lbs. 9 oz. and is 21 inches long. This is quite a bit larger than what the doctor had estimated. The doctor had just told me on Monday that he was probably only around 6 pounds! We named him Trevor Joseph.

We just got home from the hospital today, and we are focusing on trying to get enough sleep and things like that. I've included pictures of Trevor for all of you to see how adorable he is!

7 Comments:

  • At 2:35 PM , Blogger Abby said...

    Laura,
    he is absolutely beautiful. And I have to say you look pretty good for just having a baby as well. Most women I've seen after giving birth look much worse! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to meet him :)
    P.S. I love the name too :)

     
  • At 2:38 PM , Blogger Maria said...

    I agree with everything Abby said! This is so exciting! Now your blog can be filled with anecdotes about raising a newborn and give us tips for when we are parents! (that will be awhile for me..but sooner for others)

     
  • At 3:56 PM , Blogger abby said...

    Awww!! what a cutie! I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to see him in person at Easter! I talked to Trevor Thomas today and he said that that was extra wierd because his birthday was sunday, so you almost created the 2nd trevor thomas born april 2. I like the name Joseph (that's my dad's middle name and my brothers name). Trevor is super cute too!!

     
  • At 5:27 PM , Blogger Abby said...

    I was just thinking...was I the first one to know you were pregnant AND the first one to know you had the baby???

     
  • At 1:20 AM , Blogger Jo said...

    congratulations, he is gorgeous... and you look great... i love the name.. come on then you have to tell us was it as painful as everyone says??

     
  • At 8:25 AM , Blogger Christina said...

    Congratulations! He is so cute! I'm so happy for you guys!

     
  • At 8:04 PM , Blogger Rebekah said...

    I finally found out - from the Taj Mahal. You and the baby look beautiful!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home