Previous Posts
- Trevor's first bath at home
- Trevor's first outing
- Announcing the birth of Trevor Joseph...
- 1 Week & 1 Day - The Countdown Continues
- Ready for the baby to come!!!
- 37 Weeks Pregnant - Only 3 more to go!
- Praxis III Complete
- Lots of Preparation
- Praxis III, baby, Bluffton
- Only 7 1/2 weeks to go!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


4 Comments:
At 5:44 PM ,
Abby said...
Laura,
I'm sure I've said it already and other people probably have a million times, but I'm sure you don't get tired of hearing that he is an absolutely beautiful baby!
At 10:50 AM ,
Maria said...
how precious!
At 1:06 AM ,
Jo said...
he really is just perfect!
At 2:46 PM ,
Suzanna said...
I finally got on and got to see the pictures of him - how beautiful! Congrats!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home