On Thursday, our family took its first trip out of the house together. I'm not sure Trevor even knew we left the house since he slept the whole time! We went to Wal-mart and Khol's.
i did wonder if maybe you forgot to actually take trevor on your first outing out haha he is so gorgeous and you both look so happy and natural with trevor
5 Comments:
At 8:24 AM ,
Laura said...
Trevor is under the blanket, by the way.
At 5:32 AM ,
Jo said...
i did wonder if maybe you forgot to actually take trevor on your first outing out haha he is so gorgeous and you both look so happy and natural with trevor
At 10:50 AM ,
Maria said...
haha, I was wondering where he was!
At 3:40 AM ,
Rebekah said...
What a memorable first outing! You realize that someday he will be able to read this blog?
At 9:52 PM ,
abby said...
Woah! Reba - what a weird thought! That's sort of cool though! P.S. I like the "blanket's day out" pic.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home