posted by Laura @ 8:39 AM
At 5:54 PM , Abby said...
That's the Fort Wayne Zoo, isn't it? I have a picture of myself when I was about Trevor's age on that turtle :)
At 9:38 PM , Rebekah said...
Goats!!! I guess they are cute and cuddley when they aren't causing a traffic jam.
At 7:03 PM , Abby said...
I used to have 5 pet goats, Reba!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
At 5:54 PM ,
Abby said...
That's the Fort Wayne Zoo, isn't it? I have a picture of myself when I was about Trevor's age on that turtle :)
At 9:38 PM ,
Rebekah said...
Goats!!! I guess they are cute and cuddley when they aren't causing a traffic jam.
At 7:03 PM ,
Abby said...
I used to have 5 pet goats, Reba!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home