Two Weddings


Hello! It has been a while since my last post. Bob has two sisters, and they are both getting married this summer. His sister, Sara, gets married at the end of June. I am not in that wedding, but here is a picture of the dress I bought to wear to the wedding.
His other sister, Jenny, gets married in late July. I am in that wedding, but I was not able to locate a picture of my dress. So, I will post a picture of my shoes.

4 Comments:
At 9:57 PM ,
abby said...
Wow Laura, that dress looks big enough for 2! lol
At 6:29 PM ,
Abby said...
Congrats Laura!
At 1:25 AM ,
Rebekah said...
That was a really creative way to share your news!
At 6:20 PM ,
Maria said...
oh my goodness, I'm a little behind here!!! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home