Aubrie's Baptism





Aubrie was baptized on December 23rd. Although it was a frigid windy day, she wore a short-sleeved beautiful white dress with sequins and lace. For warmth, she also wore a sweater part of the time and white tights with socks over them. She looked absolutely perfect :)
The ceremony was quite nice. It was done at 1:00 in the afternoon, so her baptism was the only event going on. Since it is so close to Christmas, all of Bob's family was in the area and came to celebrate with her. Therefore, ALL of Aubrie's 3 aunts and 9 uncles were there. (3 of the uncles brought dates). Her 2 grandmas and 2 grandpas were there. Three of her cousins came. And her 4 great-grandmothers came. Also, of course Bob, Trevor and I were there. After Baptism at church, all 29 people came back to our house for a meal and party. It was quite a challenge to cook for that many people, but it turned out well. We actually had way too much food!

4 Comments:
At 5:15 PM ,
Maria said...
wow, I don't think I will ever have to cook for that many people!
I am impressed. And Aubrie looks beautiful!
At 5:29 PM ,
Rebekah said...
Wow! That is exciting and amazing and she looks perfect. I wish I had a big family.
At 9:02 AM ,
abby said...
Awww! That is perfect! She looks like an angel! You are so blessed to have so much family close by - AND 4 GREAT-GRANDMAS!
At 7:06 AM ,
Laura said...
The "Great-grandmas" are Aubrie and Trevor's great-grandmas. They are Bob's two grandmas and my two grandmas. Our grandfathers are all deceased.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home