Jenny's Wedding & Cousins





Bob's sister, Jenny, got married this weekend - just 3 weeks after his sister Sara. Her wedding was likewise lovely and perfect. I was a bridesmaid in this wedding.
I've also posted a picture of Trevor with all of his cousins. The boys on the left are my brother's sons, Luke - age 19 months, Eric - age 4. The three girls on the right are my sister's daughters, Emma - age 20 months, Victoria - almost age 9, and Hannah - age 4. Then of course, Trevor is the little boy in glasses trying to eat his foot - age 15 months. I must say, I took 6 pictures and this was the best one I could get. It was almost impossible to get all of these kids to sit still and look happy at the same time.
I've also posted a picture of Bob and Trevor laying on the couch exhausted the morning after the wedding.

3 Comments:
At 8:19 PM ,
Maria said...
cute pictures! I like the bridesmaid dress.
At 9:36 AM ,
abby said...
Wow - that's a lot of weddings all at once! You look beautiful and so does Jenny!
At 1:28 PM ,
Abby said...
I've decided I look further along than you do and I'm not even showing yet. How sad (for me).
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home