Laura

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Spaghetti Trevor & Happy Aubrie































Aubrie is now 4 months old. She smiles all the time, as you can see. She has also learned to laugh out loud and roll over! She is also ready to start baby rice cereal. She likes to play with toys and hold onto plastic links or rattles that fit easily into her hand that she can shake. She has also been sucking her thumb relentlessly, which has actually made it a little sore. Overall, she is a very happy and playful girl! She loves to watch people, especially her brother who never stops moving and showing off for her.

Trevor is almost 2 years old. He will be having a birthday party at the beginning of April. As you can see from the pictures, he loves to be in charge of feeding himself. Spaghetti is his favorite meal, but it is also the messiest! He has suddenly also had a fascination with mine and Bob's shoes. He loves to try them on and walk around the house laughing about how he is walking! He also loves to say new words that he is learning and to continuously repeat the words he knows well. He loves to talk about "Aubee," who he definitely adores! He has even read books to her in his own little way.

Bob and I are doing well. We've had too many days off school due to bad weather this year, and we both have days to make up. So, I'll have a longer school year :( We've scheduled a vacation this summer. We aren't going far, but it will be the first time away from the kids overnight since Trevor was born. We'll be going to Mackinaw Island in Michigan. Neither of us have ever been there, so we are excited to go!

4 Comments:

  • At 2:25 PM , Blogger Rebekah said...

    Wow, Aubrie is really happy! She looks like she never cries. And Trevor really likes messy spaghetti!

     
  • At 3:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Your kids are adorable! I can't beleive how big they are already. Machinaw Island is great. I went there when I was younger and we rented bikes and rode all the way around. It was great.

     
  • At 6:59 PM , Blogger Abby said...

    I love hearing about your kids. It reminds me of what I can look forward to with Eliza!

     
  • At 8:14 AM , Blogger Maria said...

    Thanks for the update! Your kids are adorable and I also love hearing about them. Sorry for the longer school year! Louisville has had more snow this year as well, but I'm sure nothing like there!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home