My Summer Adventures
Wow! What a fantastic summer we had! It is unfortunate that structure and schedule have to set back in as the school year is about to begin! We stayed very busy over the summer, and we had a lot fun.
Here's what we did:
- Trevor enjoyed playing baseball in the back yard.
-We went to the Toledo zoo.
-Bob and I laid a new floor in the kitchen.
-We harvested our 1st garden.
-Bob and I vacationed at Mackinac Island (without the kids)!
-Bob and I both completed 3 of our master's courses each. His master's is in curriculum & technology, and mine is in gifted education.
-Aubrie learned to crawl, stand, eat solid food, play patty-cake, ect...
-Trevor expanded his vocabulary from talking with single words at the start of the summer to now talking in full sentences.
-We attempted potty training...yes, attempted...
-We painted the basement.
-We did more landscaping outside (planted 8 new bushes and some new mounding flowers).
-Bob's brother Greg got married, and we were both in the wedding last weekend.
-We celebrated our 4th Anniversary at the end of July.
-Aubrie had her eye's checked by Trevor's pediatric ophthalmologist, and we found out she is far-sighted. They are monitoring it for now. She goes back in January for a check-up.

3 Comments:
At 12:26 PM ,
Laura said...
Oh - And Trevor had his first set of stitches, which is why he is wearing a band-aid in the baseball picture.
Also, the picture of our family in front of the flowers is at the zoo (not our landscaping we did at our house). We are not that talented :)
At 6:51 PM ,
Abby said...
Laura,
How exciting! I can't believe Trevor looks like a little man, and Aubrey is getting so big. We need to get Aubrey and Eliza together to play.
At 7:48 PM ,
Rebekah said...
Your floor looks good - that's something I would like to attempt someday. Trevor and Aubrey are so cute - I'm glad you had a fun summer!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home