Laura

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Easter






Trevor has now experienced his first holiday! We visited with Bob's family on Saturday and with my family on Sunday. He got to meet some of his cousins for the first time, which I think he enjoyed. Trevor also experienced his first 2 church services. We went to the Holy Thursday night service on Thursday night, and we were thankful that he slept through the whole service. Then on Easter Sunday, he returned to church with us, but this time he was wide awake! He did very well though. I was a little nervous because the service was a lot longer than normal, but he was pretty content. He seems to like the music at church a lot.

I've attached some pictures of our Easter celebration. The one with all the kids is a picture of Trevor with all of his cousins. From left to right is Emma, Hannah, Victoria (all of my sister's kids), then Victoria is holding Trevor, then it is Eric and Lucas (my brother's kids).

4 Comments:

  • At 6:10 PM , Blogger Maria said...

    It seems like Trevor enjoyed his first holiday! I like the pictures, keep them coming. I love the one of Trevor with all of his cousins! Sometimes I wish I came from a big family!

     
  • At 7:59 PM , Blogger Suzanna said...

    Love the pictures! Glad to hear he made it through the service - we had some kidos who did not do as well at our service :).

     
  • At 11:58 PM , Blogger Rebekah said...

    It will be so fun for all the cousins to grow up together especially since you all live so close together. You definately win the award for cutest blog photos.

     
  • At 11:12 AM , Blogger abby said...

    adorable!!! You have such a wonderfully fertile family. I love it! Yea Catholics!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home